Golfers are one of the top earning players in sports. Fans are eagerly waiting for the next year major Golf tournaments. Champions of the world of golf will participate in order to make history and major title owners will battle for glory in next year major championships.
Each player will try to win and earn a name for himself in the battle field of Golf and how will this year turn out to be for Rory McElroy, the PGA Champion, will he be able to join the greats of the game like Tiger woods’ or can Tiger Woods climb back to its glory again.
The Major upcoming Golf Championships of 2013 are as follows:
- The Masters Cup will be held from April 11-14. It is the first major championship tournament of the year it includes former champions, current champions, and last year’s tour winners of PGA. It is famous because it is played on the same golf course every year
- US Open Championship will be held from June 13-16, at Merion Golf Club. It is unique for its green courses that are challenging and rough.
- British open will be held from July 18-21 in UK Muirfield. It is respected due to its tradition the “Link’s play”, that dates back to the time when this game was invented.
- PGA Championship is going to be held from August 8-11 in New York at Oak Hill Country Club. The tounament invites all the winners of the PGA tournament from last year. It is the the Tournament of the Champions.
List of the 2013 golf tournaments:
- Bob Hope Classic
- Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
- Honda Classic
- Arnold Palmer Invitational
- Shell Houston Open
- HP Byron Nelson Championship
- Wells Fargo Championship
- The Players Championship
- Crown Plaza Invitational at Colonial
- The Memorial Tournament
- AT&T National
- John Deere Classic
- The Barclays
- Deutsche Bank Championship
- BMW Championship
- The Tour Championship
- The Ryder Cup
- The 2013 Presidents Cup