Natalie Gulbis notably is one of the most sexiest female golfers in the world. This can be witnessed in her 2004, 2005 racy calendars and definitely when she posed in a bikini for FHM magazine. According to her, the physical enchantment is just apart of building bigger fan base for a sports activity she loves playing.
Natalie Gulbis is very profitable and makes a good dwelling out of playing golf. Impressively, she started playing golf at a tender age of 4 and at only 14 many years she won the California State Women’s newbie Golf. Few years later, Natalie Gulbis qualified for the LPGA and turned professional in 2001.
Although she is not widely known, Natalie Gulbis is a encouraging and an experienced golfer as defined by her LPGA fans. From the various Interviews on Sports Illustrated, ESPN and from photo shoots, she is enjoying the fame both from the media and her LPGA standings.
Lets briefly look at Natalie Gulbis biography; she was born in Sacramento, California on January 7, 1983. Her dad began to teach her how to play golf when she was only 4 many years old and at 7 many years old she won her 1st tournament. By ten years old, she was breaking par.
In 1996 California State Women’s newbie event, when Natalie Gublis was only 13 years old, she scooped the second place as the first spot went to Dorothy Delasin. But the following year tables were turned as she came back and won the event. The same year, Natalie Gublis grew to become the youngest participant to ever qualify for LPGA. She held this record up to 2002 when it was damaged by 12 year old Michelle Wie.
Natalie graduated from high school when she was 16 years old and simply because of her scores, in 1999 she got a scholarship to join Arizona State university. And in her freshman year, she won 3 tournaments. Later on summer time, Natalie qualified for U.S Women’s Open and was ranked 34th. She was titled MVP at USA – Japan Collegiate Golf Championship. It was from these achievements that made Natalie Gulbis turn professional.
The Hot List 2012
1. Rio. Yes, golf’s Olympic format is uninspired and controversy about the would-be course is unending, but watching these Olympics has gotten me jazzed for golf to enter the fray four years from now.
2. The golf calendar. This week starts a madcap finishing flourish that includes a WGC, a major, the FedEx Cup and the British Open Couples punches his ticket into the 2013 Open Championship at Muirfield, where he could easily pull a Tom Watson.
4. Natalie Gulbis. And not just for the obvious reasons: her tie for fourth is her best finish in years and third top-10 in this comeback season….
- Stacy Lewis, Natalie Gulbis, Morgan Pressel, Michelle Wie, and Juli …
- Natalie Gulbis Comes Up Just Short Of 2nd Career LPGA Win At …
- Adidas Signature Natalie Gulbis Golf Shoes – White/Air/White: 6 …